First week of updates13 Jul 2018
After the first week of feedback and reports, we managed to squash a lot of bugs. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and comments about the game!
A lot of people seems that haven’t updated to the latest version yet, so we really encourage you to download the itch.io app that downloads the updates automatically.
Here is the full list of fixes in case you missed it:
- Zoomed out camera on Shield boss fixed
- Shield boss stuck on floor fixed
- Fixed error when defeating a boss that resulted in a white screen and a crash
- Fixing green totem room boss small monsters
- Fixed missing room for totem room
- You can no longer equip 2 of the same items
- Fixed an issue that prevented the start of the final battle
- Added an option to toggle the shaders. It is now off by default which will improve the performance for a lot of users.
- Renamed skill name
- Updated stat description
- The data and the executable are now bundled together so you won’t need to download extra contents after running the game. This will fix a lot of issues for people that were not able to properly install the data files or that the OS blocked its download.
- Added a FAQ icon on the menu
- Several small room fixes
- Fix on arrows not showing up on some rooms
- Pressing [Q] will always open the inventory menu
- Totem menu key changed from [C] to [T]
- You can no longer buy the skull key from a merchant
- Fixed a bug that prevented people to visit a sub room in the outdoor environment
- Added a different message when trying to fix dead files
- Changing drive experimental support added (you can add/change the drive letter in the settings.ini file)
- Experimental Linux and Mac version added. They will most probably not work 100% without a lot of tinkering. This is mostly for internal use.
- Fixed an error that prevented users from dying
- Your default drive should be “C:/” instead of “QNANO”
- Some minor text corrections
- Corrected some item names (thanks to Bastille for the help)
- Fixed an issue with small rooms
- Hiding debug computer object on top left of rooms
- Connection piece in blue rooms now fixed and creating properly
- A lot of small changes